Step 1: Identify the issue
Step 2: Try and replicate the issue in another browser
- The issue might be browser-specific so it's always a good idea to try replicate the issue in another browser (e.g. if you’re using Google Chrome, try using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer).
Step 3: Try and replicate the issue using another computer or device
- The issue might be hardware or software-specific so it's a good idea to try replicate the issue on another computer or a different device (e.g. a table, cellphone, laptop).
If you're still having trouble and the bug persists...
Step 4: Screen capture or record the issue if possible.
- You can use free screen recording software such as Loom (see the process for using Loom here). Note: If you can't screen capture/video you will need to explain the error in detail.
Step 5: Provide the URL of the page you're getting the error
- This will help the systemHUB team member to check the page itself for any errors or issues.
Step 5: Send us a support ticket
- Send a bug report via email (support@systemHUB.com) or through our chat widget on the website.
- Please use the email template below and be specific with details of the issue for the systemHUB team to better identify solutions and fixes.
I have just encountered a bug/problem on systemHUB.
I have tested and recreated the issue on these browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Safari
I also tried on another device.
The issue appears when I am here:
The issue is as follows:
<<Insert either a video or text description>>
<<If text, please include a screenshot>>